Chris started her career at one of the area's largest advertising agencies. She wrote and produced ads for print, radio, TV, direct mail, transit, and outdoor and worked with some of the area's largest businesses.
From there she focused on producing television and video projects, working her way to senior level positions at the area's two largest television stations. She won some awards along the way, but more importantly produced projects that brought results to hundreds of clients.
In 2015 she forged out on her own and started Elliott Image Media Production where she has been happily producing projects for businesses large and small. She employs the expert services of some of the area's most experienced and talented technicians, and strives to create great work for great people.
· Award-winning producer/director with over 25 years of experience producing hundreds of video projects for local, regional and international clients.
· Deeply familiar with all phases of video production.
· Expert audio and video editor.
· Creative problem-solver with adaptive skills that can only be gained through years of experience. In other words, you can't get any curveballs past Chris!
· Definite “people person” who has a special knack for putting everyone around her at ease.
· Excellent track record of projects that get results.